Ortholite® foam compresses less than 5 percent over time so the cushioning and fit never change.
Top layer recovery foam conforms to the foot, creating a custom fit every time pressure is applied to the insole, providing maximum cushioning comfort.
- Core layer density formulated for high rebound absorbs harmful impacts from running and quick movements, while maintaining supportive durability.
- Contoured support in the heel and arch mimics the foot’s natural form and assists proper movement.
- Machine washable, coming out like new every time while maintaining all original performance benefits.
- Lightweight open-cell foam technology keeps kit weight down to reduce fatigue, unlike dense gel inserts.
- Antimicrobial in a patented salt-based formula permeates the entire product (not just the fabric top) to fight against the presence of fungus, bacteria, and odor.