CLASSIC 9" EN
The Classic 9" boot, designed for women, combines durability and comfort. With features like a padded collar, moisture-wicking lining, and custom-molded midsole, it meets high standards for slip and fuel oil resistance, ensuring all-day support.
Just like its side-zip toting sibling, the Classic 9" is purpose built using a custom last fitted specifically for women. This boot is equipped with a custom-molded phylon midsole for durability, and the all-day comfort you've come to expect from Original S.W.A.T. uniform boots.
- Full grain leather / Cordura® 1000 denier nylon upper for improved durability and comfort
- Meets the EN ISO 20347:2012 standard for occupational footwear with fuel oil resistance and SRA rated slip resistance
- Foam padded collar and tongue for protection and increased breathability
- PU collar for easy cleaning
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- Durable brass alloy, rust proof hardware
- Moisture-wicking lining with AEGIS antimicrobial protection
- Removable custom fit EVA insole
- Custom-molded phylon EVA midsole for lightweight comfort and cradled support
- Texon stability platform for lateral support and torsional rigidity
- Stitched heel and toe for durability and increased service life
- Steel shank for superior support
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for instant comfort and lateral support
- Classic outsole: slip and oil-resistant, non-marking rubber, exceeds the ASTM F2913-11 test standards
- This product is in conformity with Regulation (EU) 2016/425.
624g (22 Oz.)