CLASSIC 9" SIDE-ZIP EN
The Classic 9" Side-Zip boot is designed for department-specialty officers, offering advanced performance and comfort. With features like a side zipper, moisture-wicking lining, and slip-resistant outsole, this boot combines functionality, and durability.
Concentrated on the requirements of department-specialty officers, the Classic 9" Side-Zip delivers in advanced performance and comfort. Stay looking sharp, and feeling fresh even after three straight 12-hour shifts.
- Suede leather / Cordura® 1000 denier nylon upper for improved durability and comfort
- YKK® side-zipper in durable Vislon® pattern for easy on and off fit with hook and loop tab-stay closure
- Meets the EN ISO 20347:2012 standard for occupational footwear with fuel oil resistance and SRA rated slip resistance
- Foam padded collar and tongue for protection and increased breathability
- Scotchgard® protects suede from spills and stains
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- Durable brass alloy, rust proof hardware
- Moisture-wicking lining with AEGIS antimicrobial protection
- Removable custom fit EVA insole
- Custom-molded phylon EVA midsole for lightweight comfort and cradled support
- Texon stability platform for lateral support and torsional rigidity
- Stitched heel and toe for durability and increased service life
- Steel shank for superior support
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for instant comfort and lateral support
- Classic outsole: slip and oil-resistant, non-marking rubber, exceeds the ASTM F2913-11 test standards
- This product is in conformity with Regulation (EU) 2016/425.
1215g (43 Oz.)